There are so many ways that you could spice up your marriage but until you look into them, you’re not going to find the right ones that work for you. You need to work on making a point of keeping your marriage alive and while you may not want to be spicy all the time, it’s the best thing that you could do for yourself if you need to inject some passion back into your relationship.
Some of the things that you’ll see online involve things like keeping the passion going with fun quizzes and date nights, but it’s not just about that. You can buy thong underwear here and you can shop in La Senza for sexy lingerie, but spicing up your marriage is really all about communication. You need to talk to one another about what is missing before you can really decide whether your marriage needs spicing. So, with this in mind, here are creative ways to spice up your marriage.
- Learn each other’s love languages. Some people find that taking a quiz on love languages can help them to understand each other better. Marriages need communication and if you are a fan of acts of service but your partner prefers physical touch, learning that could help you to better know what eachother wants.
- Always be open to new ideas. From places to live to how you act in the bedroom, being open to new ideas is how you can best communicate with one another. You can feel like – after some time – there’s nothing new left but there is always something new left for you both. You just have to communicate your needs so that they can be met in the first place. Go on adventures and plan time to push your limits as a couple. You’ll always find there is some way to enjoy yourselves again.
- Pay your partner compliments. From their clothing to their ideas, you can really ensure that you and your partner are enjoying one another’s company. You want to build a sense of love and admiration between you both and this alone can help you to deepen your love and strengthen your marriage.
- Play. So many married couples forget how to be silly with one another. Play hide and seek in the house, get silly board games and overall just be daft with each other. You have to learn to laugh and that takes work.
- Send sexy messages. Remember when you first met and you couldn’t keep your hands off each other? Do that again! Send cute messages and flirt with one another just like you used to. You wouldn’t believe how quickly that spark comes back when you are both making the effort.
Your Marriage is worth the work, but if you feel that it’s a lost cause and that you’ve done all that you can, the best thing that you can do is move on. Take your time to find these creative ways to spice your marriage up and make a point of working on it.