Standing desks are becoming more popular than ever in the workplace.
They can keep you more alert, allow you to stay productive, and they’re even better for your physical health. If you’re interested in purchasing a standing desk or you already have one, Autonomous has offered up some of the best standing desk essentials to increase your productivity, whether you’re working in the office or at home. Those essentials include:
- A monitor mount for your computer monitors, so you can adjust the height and angle wherever you may need it.
- An ergonomic office chair for the moments when you’re sitting down. These chairs will help to improve your posture and provide comfort throughout the day.
- An anti-fatigue mat for foot support if you’re standing for most of the day.
- Comfortable footwear that will support your feet. Standing all day isn’t always as easy as people think. Having the right shoes can make a big difference.
- A treadmill, elliptical, or bicycle trainer to be more active while standing.
- A timer to keep track of the length of time you’re standing vs. sitting each day.
- An under-desk mouse and keyboard platform so you don’t have to reach to get to your essentials.
- Foam rollers to stretch out your muscles after standing for a long period of time.
- A balance board for standing to improve your posture and engage your core.
Having the right essentials and accessories for your standing desk will make it more enjoyable, easier to use, and can help you to stay motivated to use it each day.